Discover and learn more
A unique stay in the Yorkshire Wolds
Set in the beautiful Yorkshire Wolds where David Hockney took much of his inspiration from you are sure to enjoy the tranquil setting at Wold Escapes.
- Stay in one of our Bed and Breakfast rooms or in one of our glamping cabins, complete with your own hot tub.
- Learn new skills at our award winning Yorkshire Wolds Cookery School, on a cookery course or at a demonstration or supper party.
- Enjoy our private dining rooms for parties, meetings and team building events.
- Hire the farmhouse for large self-catering parties.
- Explore the local wildlife on foot across our private footpaths or on bicycle enjoying the big skies the Yorkshire Wolds have to offer.
Making your stay memorable
Wold Escapes have a small but dedicated team under our manager Georgina, and we will always do our utmost to ensure guests have a memorable stay with us. Jenna in the office will answer your queries and look into any bespoke requests. Gill our home cook serves up the most delicious breakfast and guests often comment on Agi, our Housekeeper’s wonderful welcoming smile. We always try to accommodate our guest’s requests, no matter how unusual they may be.
We are always keen to hear from guests with feedback and suggestions. If you would like to keep in touch then sign up to our newsletters and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.